THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 2 July 2008

For Pat























This is for my friend Pat
who is feeling a bit low
I just wanted to say a few words
just to let you know,
All through your times of trouble
When at times you are in despare,
I will always be here to listen
Your problems you can share,
At times when you are feeling down
there is always an answer to be found,
There are not many things that i can do
But i am always here to listen to you,
A funny joke i will tell, one or two
In the hope i bring some cheer to you,
I try to save you money
advise you what to buy,
I would even stand on my head
if it meant you would not cry,
I will wrap my arms around you
And give you such a hug,
And make you a cuppa...,
In your favourite mug,
Most times we get together
we really have a giggle,
Until i laugh so much
and have to have a piddle,
We painted your bathroom together
We really are a pair,
Then i bent down to talk to you
And got peach paint all in my hair,
If i hear of any bargains
i always let you know ,
Then off to the shop you pop
In wind or rain or snow,
I think i will end here now
I have so much more to say,
So i will wait until i see you
I will be round next Tuesday,Love Rita xx.
(c) R.Rolls

0 comments: