THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 23 May 2008

Fairy Dust










Hey there little fairy, are you having fun
oh what a sad face , why are you so glum
I picked her up and put her on my hand
she said she comes from fairyland


and i could see she had a tear in her eye
and she said this is the reason why
we have run out of fairy dust
we have to use it ,its a must


the magic plants i must seek
to get them back by the end of the week
I said, do you know the plant you need
she said oh yes i do, it is a weed,


look she said pointing to weeds in my grass
I have found the magic plant at last
But i am only tiny, much smaller than a gnome
and i am in a dilemma of how to get it home


I will help you i said, on this sunny day
all you have to do is to show me the way
I finally got to the forest, and had to stop for a rest
The fairy was so happy, she said ..you are the best


I was getting very excited, she was showing me the way
until she said you can stop now, we are in the land of fae
I placed her gently on the ground
and she made a sort of calling sound


I blinked my eyes and i could see
The tiny fairies gathered round me
they started to dance ,all in a ring
and then they all began to sing


Oh this is such a happy day
we are back in business in the land of fae
to do our good work without any fuss
now we can use the fairy dust

(c)R.Rolls

0 comments: